WELCOME TO THE 2016-17 SCHOOL YEAR!
The Plato Academy PTO is a very busy group. In addition to fundraising and hosting monthly meetings, the PTO organizes special events such as the Ice Cream Social, Parent's Night Out, Holiday Lunches, a variety of FUNdraisers, Teacher Appreciation Week and community service projects.
The PTO meets each month at our school alternating between daytime and evening meeting times. All Plato adults – parents, guardians, teachers and staff – are always welcome and encouraged to join the fun by attending the meetings and participating in our special events and fundraisers.
The PTO is a great way to meet other Plato Academy families while supporting our school!
For more information on events and volunteer opportunities, please email the
PTO board members:
- Vasiliki Bolos - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holly Givargis - email@example.com
- Joanna Kereakes - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adrienne Jackson - email@example.com
Upcoming PTO Meeting Dates
- Thursday, November 10, 2016 @ 7pm